Thursday, February 21, 2008

Love me or leave me


Hype 7 is gearing up for two big shows this weekend, and tonight was the final of five in a row, a tech rehearsal at the Westport Coffeehouse. Oy vey, I enjoy rehearsing, but I'm glad that's over. It gets pretty exhausting after a while and I dislike being away from the family so much (although I had a super extended weekend with everyone this week, so that helped a bunch.) The good news about the rehearsal/show thing is that it's been keeping my mind off the fact that we STILL haven't heard back as to whether or not they accepted the paperwork for the house and IF we have a contract. This is frustrating and infuriating. Oh well, at least once I'm in the house these couple weeks will seem like nothing in comparison. It's going to be so awesome to have our own place. Anyhow, this is Nifer, Tiffany (she's wearing the Antiprov bandanna!!!) Joe, and I playing documentary. Zak is on the floor conducting us. I'm excited for tomorrow!

5 comments:

Inky Neverwhere said...

Hey, let's hang out with the troupe Sunday. And Monday. Yeah, I love you guys, but it's been an intense week! It'll totally be worth it, the show will rock. Crossing my fingers for your house.

sugarbumkin said...

Oh yeah, rockage WILL be had. I will personally provide some and I know I'm not the only one!

Spark*Life said...

Sorry I got so "hype"-r last night. I have also been enjoying the practices, but I'm exhausted.

sugarbumkin said...

You don't need to apologize to me. I understand you're under a lot of pressure right now and if you don't let off some steam you're going to blow a gasket!

Inky Neverwhere said...

Agreed. I was getting a little testy, please don't take it to heart. Everyone's doing a great job!