Monday, February 25, 2008

Always

Eight years ago on this date, Jason and I got married. We were so young that on our way to our honeymoon destination we stopped at the McDonald's in town to grab some dinner and one of our classmates was working drive through. Nice. Jenny was kind enough to watch our girls for us, so we had dinner at Stix, my favorite sushi place near our house, then went to Scooters for some coffee. We ran into Mike B. there, he was doing some school work courtesy of their wifi connection. We found out today that they finally accepted our contract and once the paperwork comes in tomorrow, we can get the inspection done and whatnot. It's about bloody well time.

Oh, and in case you're wondering, Jason gave me perfume and I gave him a tool bag.

2 comments:

Spark*Life said...

Those are the most romantic gifts I have ever heard of. (Especially the tool bag). Wear the perfume tonight (I'll sniff you ;) ) Congrats on the house! Let me know when you move, I'll help!

Nifer said...

Congratulations on everything in this blog!