Wednesday, February 6, 2008

NYEEEROOOOOOM!

Jason and I have often joked that if there was a snowplow in our town, it was lost. Imagine my surprise when, not only did I see one in town, but in our neighborhood. They NEVER plow our neighborhood! (In fact, this guy didn't plow, just drove twice the speed limit down the street....nice.) Leigha had a snow day today so we watched The Two Towers. She's starting to grasp things like plot and character and whatnot, so it's a little aggrivating watching a non-kid movie with her. "Is he a bad guy?" "Yes." "So the king is a bad guy too?" "No, he's a good guy." "Then why is he listening to the bad guy?" "Because he doesn't know he's a bad guy." "Oh. (pause) Somebody should tell him." She also got really excited with the horses in the movie, and claimed that Shadowfax has a magical ability to bring the dead horses back to life so they can fight orcs. Yeah. Roving Imp rehearsal tonight was incredible. I played some really REALLY intense characters and it was so real there were a couple places where I reacted naturally then had to step back and remind myself, "This isn't real." Got a lot of thumbs up from John. Actually, all of us did. I love it when that happens.

No comments: