Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Octopi


So, so many amazing pictures I could have posted today. However...Ihop free pancake day comes but once a year. So here it is! (I probably shouldn't have put the sausage on my plate before taking the shot...that looks...wrong) That is my "I'm going to devour these suckas" face, and my hair is wet because it's relatively early in the day and it's so thick and curly it takes hours and hours and hours to fully dry. Besides the pancakes, I spent the morning with Jason and Bri, which was really nice. This afternoon Jason was going to a huge music store we have here, so I went and had coffee with Nifer and we discussed a project we both want to work on. You'll hear more as details develop. After coffee we wandered around Westport then I came home and helped Leigha make some Valentine's cards for her classmates. I always made my cards as a kid and I enjoyed it so much. It means a lot more than just signing your name to a punched out card with My Little Pony on it, so I carry on the tradition with Leigha, and when Bri gets big enough to not destroy everything in her path I'll make them with her, too. This evening was Hype 7 rehearsal, and we had an auditionee who made it into the group, so we have a new member which is fantastic. We went out as a group afterward and Tiffany drove Nifer and I to the restaurant, but when she drove us back to the car her car that she's borrowing from her mom (her own car is broken currently) wouldn't start. We couldn't get the hood of Nifer's truck open so we had to call Joe to help us jump it. That rather sucked. Poor Tiffany. Bummer way to end an awesome evening. The ball is still rolling with the house, we get the inspection done next week. Whee!

1 comment:

Inky Neverwhere said...

I wonder if Joe has told Zak yet that he made it in.