Thursday, February 28, 2008

Eventlessness

Forgot to take a picture until rehearsal was over and we were sitting around talking. This is Nifer, John R., and Julie. Yes, they are in their natural state and obviously had no idea there was a camera taking a picture. Nifer always does that. This was everyone who came to rehearsal tonight, surprisingly. Little by little the group seems to trickle away, and then suddenly everyone comes back at the same time and it's overwhelming. Hopefully we'll have everyone back soon, though. We have auditions coming up in a couple weeks (anyone interested? It's fun!) so hopefully we'll get some fresh new blood in here. Today was pretty uneventful overall...all I can think about is the house and I'm stressing about the whole thing. It's hard to find motivation to pack. I just can't believe this is happening and I just want it all to come together so I don't have to worry about it any more.

No comments: