Saturday, February 9, 2008

Breaking and Entering


The girls of H7 (sans Jen who was babysitting) got together for a shopping excursion today. This is me, Nifer and Tiffany (and Leigha's elbow) at Cheeseburger in Paradise for lunch. We had a great day, found some awesome sales and stuff. Leigha had a birthday party this afternoon so I drove her to Bonner Springs in the middle of our day. While she was at the party we shopped a little in downtown Bonner, then picked her up and I took everyone by the house to show them where it is and stuff. Everyone was quite impressed with the place, and I'm getting really excited to move in. We finished up our shopping trip and parted ways, exhausted. I can't believe I have a free Saturday night! Not even eight o clock and I'm in my jammies already. Mmmmmm.

3 comments:

Inky Neverwhere said...

I was there in spirit ;-)

Congrats on the house!!!

sugarbumkin said...

Yeah, we totally felt your presence. In fact, I do believe Tiffany force fed your spirit some french fries...

:-D Thanks!!!!

Spark*Life said...

I did, although I might have missed. If you find a french fry in your ear, well I guess you know where it came from.