Friday, February 22, 2008

Blog, everyone. Everyone, blog.

Hype 7 had a really great show tonight at the Westport Coffeehouse. Seriously great. We had a pretty good audience, including several former members of the troupe (one came in all the way from Chicago!) The only person from the improv crowd that showed up was Joe H., which kind of surprised me...I figured everyone (not having rehearsals) would be there. *shrug* He enjoyed it, though, and it was way cool of him to come support us like that. We celebrated our fantastic show by heading to a diner called Chubby's, which is apparently a Hype 7 tradition. Greasy, greasy food. Wow. Although sometimes...that's just exactly what you need late at night. Great malts! There are just way too many people in this photo for me to list them all, so all I'm going to say is the only person you can't see is Tiffany, she is behind Joe. Everyone in this picture is either a Hype 7'er, former Hype 7'er, or family of a Hype 7'er...except the one guy behind Zak. I think he's Joe's friend...I never caught his name though. Tonight was just swell.

2 comments:

Inky Neverwhere said...

I see Tiffany's ponytail. It sort of looks like Joe's ponytail. I'm so proud of everyone!

notforthelifeofme said...

Bri looks slightly scared of the guy next to her!