Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Birthday, Lynette!!!!

Jim Bob: Well, Trixie Lou, looks like it's Feberary.

Trixie Lou: Yup, I reckon it sure is. Fixin' to be late Feberary, too.

Jim Bob: I figger it's about time to start thinkin' 'bout gettin' rid of the 'ol Christmas tree.

Trixie Lou: But Jim, we paid over $10 for that!

Jim Bob: Right you are, Trixie, Right you are....but these things only last so long. What'cha say, we get rid of the tree then I'll take you out on the town. I'm thinkin' Waffle Hut, baby.

Trixie Lou: Oh, Jim, how you do go on. But how are we going to go about disposing of the dang thing?

Jim Bob: Erm....uh........

Trixie Lou: You did have a plan for it, right Jim Bob?

Jim Bob: Uh, sure! Sure, hon, I did. *heaves tree off balcony and into street* There. Nothin' but the finest for my sweetheart.

Trixie Lou: Wow, you're always thinkin' Darlin'. I'm ever so romancticified that I'm not even going to consider possible safety hazards to other drivers in this here neighborhood.

Jim Bob: *taps her on the nose* Come on, Peanut. Waffle Hut, then deep fried twinkies!

Trixie Lou: I am ever so spoilt!


Seriously, people, what the crap were you thinking? That stupid tree sat out there all day, too.