Friday, February 1, 2008

BAM!


I feel like I haven't seen Elsbeth in forever! She's been working hard on college and her job and stuff. Poor thing. Luckilly she had time this evening for a cup of coffee with me! We met at Books a Million and hung out for a while. Landa was there, too, but she mostly chatted with her former co-workers and popped in on us every once in a while. While we were looking around we saw a "Star Wars Pop-Up Guide to the Galaxy" book. I said, "Is there a Death Star? Please tell me there's a Death Star. That would be so cool." Elsbie flipped through the book, "There's no Death Star." "There is only Zuul!!!" Awesome.

Leigha had a reading day at her school today, so I dropped her off and picked her up so she didn't have to carry her sleeping bag and pillow on the bus. I remember doing that...it's not fun. This morning was funny because it was me, Bri and Leigha in my car dropping her off, and Leigha had the sleeping bag and pillow but was fully dressed, while me and Brianna were still in our jammies.

No comments: