Monday, February 18, 2008

It's okay, I'm a limo driver!

We got Brianna's hair cut today....for the very first time. Yes, I know. She's three. The poor kid didn't have hair for the longest time, do you really think we were going to just take that away from her right off the bat? Not to mention it is so very cute how could we? Finally it got to the point where she cringed every time a brush got near her, so we took her to a place where she could sit in a tiny car and watch Dora the Explorer while getting her hair cut. Seeing as how the price was totally reasonable, we were happy all around. Hype 7 is preparing for two shows this week, so tonight was the second of five nights in a row of rehearsal. I didn't go yesterday, they did sketch work on a couple things I'm not in so I just took the night off. Tonight's was fantastic, though, I felt really "on." This ought to be a good week.

2 comments:

Inky Neverwhere said...

So cute! Is that post-haircut? Man, I wish my hairdresser had a chair like that. It was indeed a good rehearsal - THANK YOU for "Raging Stereotypes for Dummies"! Nothing could have been more perfect just then.

sugarbumkin said...

Yes, that is post haircut. If you look closely, you can see some hair on the bumper of her sweet ride.

Ha ha! Yes, "Raging Stereotypes for Dummies" I had actually forgotten about that! Thanks for the complement. :-D