Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Roving 7?

Hype 7 is preparing for a big weekend of shows, including this Saturday night at the Roving Imp theater! It was strange being there with all H7 and no Imps besides myself and Nifer. Pretty good rehearsal, I'd say. That's Bryan sitting down, behind him is Joe, our new guy Zak is in the grey hoodie by the wall there, Jen's head is behind Tiffany, Nifer is behind Tiffany, and Tiffany appears to be making a heart with her hands, apparently symbolizing her love for me. Well, Tiffany, I'm sorry, but my heart belongs to people who shovel my driveway, and as you can clearly see from the picture a couple days ago, the last person to shovel my driveway was Jason. I do like you hyperplatonically, though. :-)

1 comment:

Inky Neverwhere said...

When worlds collide... (BOOM)