Saturday, February 16, 2008

Carrie Fisher flop

The instant I took this picture, I knew this was it. The exact thought in my head was, "Oh yes." I didn't even TAKE any other pics today. This, my friends, is the porch pelican. Nifer's back deck buddy. I have no clue of it's origins, I have no clue what it's purpose is, and I have no clue why Nifer hasn't taken down her Christmas lights, but one things for sure: The porch pelican is awesome. To the max. I went to her place this afternoon to do some 2 person improv rehearsing. We did some pretty cool stuff....we're going to need some help on formats though. Tonight was Roving Imp and we had two amazing performances. After the nine o clock show we watched Star Wars together. It's incredible how much stormtrooper stupidity you overlook when you watch the movie as a child. "This door is locked...move along." That's some fine investigative work right there.

No comments: