Thursday, February 7, 2008

My mamma don't wear no socks


Took a ton of pictures today, but ultimately, this one was just the cutest so I went with it. Today was completely backward of what I thought it would be. Jason was sick, poor thing, he caught what I had on Tuesday. He stayed home from work all day, slept until about 1pm. We waited all day for the phone call about the house, but still haven't heard anything. *frustration!* I was pumped all day for my second Hype 7 show tonight, and then we had a dissapointing turnout. A ton of people said they'd come then just didn't, and we didn't have any students walk in like the last show. We did a mini show for the audience that DID show up, and I think they both enjoyed it....After the show we went out and talked about upcoming shows and rehearsals and filming days. We have a lot going on in the upcoming months, and it's pretty exciting, but it's very strange talking about such things when you're bummed from such a low turnout. We did have a good time, though, and I think we all left feeling better.

(P.S.-you know you do improv if you finished the subject line with "I was there when she took them off" in your head.)

4 comments:

notforthelifeofme said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynette said...

A) Explain the picture!

B) What's your obsession with the girls' backs these days?

C) You should post earlier so I can see prior to going to bed and not have to wait up (and we're two hours behind you!).

D) Tell Jason to suck it up and quit his whining (I can already tell he's doing it).

E) Call me about the house when you know.

Capiche?

sugarbumkin said...

A. That's Bryan serenading the girls with his accordian before the show. I've posted things about him and his accordian before so I didn't think it needed explaining. Apologies.

B. It's not that I'm obsessed, it's that they're constantly running away from me and that's the only angle I can get pictures of them from.

C. Sorry, but I typically post when I'm just about ready for bed. When you only get one picture per day, you want to make sure it's the right one. Perhaps you should wait until the next day to check so you're not losing precious sleep. (Hint: don't bother waiting up for today's, Thunderdome is tonight, I won't be back until laaaaaate)

D. You have no idea how hard I've tried to do just that.

E. Will do. You and our parents will be the first to know unless Jason gets ahold of his mom first.

Capiche.

Spark*Life said...

I read your blog, Jerry's in the office, I poked him for you, he says he's been poking the other realtor so he can get you the info. Hope that helps. :) He came and asked for your email so I think he's sending you some info.