Sunday, September 21, 2008

Ghost orbs?

People of earth: Run. Run fast and run far. These mythical ufo orbs have invaded our city, invaded our homes, invaded our very lives. They may be in your home right now for all you know! *cue b horror flick from the 50's scream* Jen, Nifer, Tim and I got together this afternoon for a little thing we like to call "Instant Coffee Comedy Hour." Jen's grandmother was recently placed in a nursing home and she thought it would be great to get together a group to put on an improv show for them. I signed on board. Yay for the free agency that is my improv career! (I'm such a rogue) Jason's parents came by to drop off the doors, kids, and the living room set they needed to get rid of (woo hoo, new couch!) It's nice having legitimate furniture in my house now, but now I get to do the, "No! That couch is for SITTING, quit standing on the cushions!" Not that we let them stand on them before, but now it can not only hurt a kid, but a couch that I care what it looks like as well.

No comments: