Monday, September 8, 2008

They're grape!

Jason and Brianna had a tea party today. "Daddy, have a tea party with me!" "Okay. Mmmm...this is good tea, how's your tea?" "Daaaaad, it's grape juice!" Ah, yes, of course it is. I love the colder, gloomy weather we're having lately. Midwest weather is severely underrated, I think. It's perfect for curling up on the couch with coffee and a good book. What's better than that? What do you mean 'world domination'? Lame. Leigha had her first volleyball practice this afternoon. She seemed to enjoy it. Jason picked her up and he said she came running up to him and said, "Daddy, look at my arms!" And proudly extended them toward him. They were bright red. I'm really looking forward to her first game!

4 comments:

notforthelifeofme said...

I really would love to know how her mind is wired sometimes. She's an odd duck!

sugarbumkin said...

I imagined you guffawing with laughter just after the "grape juice" comment. Is this correct?

Sometimes I do wish I could poke around in there.....then I'm terrified at what I might find. Some mysteries of life are better left untouched. :-)

Inky Neverwhere said...

You do know that Hans' company makes brain sensors, right? They're really for rats and mice, but Bri's still pretty small...

sugarbumkin said...

I have always thought of her as rather rodent-like....hmm.......