Monday, September 22, 2008

I can has Barbara Walters filter?

Isn't him a cute little demon? Yes him is! And right now he is piiiiiiiiiissed off at us! Spartacus is getting neutered tomorrow and at eight this evening we had to take away his food. Jason went to grab the bowl and stuck it in the cupboard. Spartacus heard the cupboard open and came running...then slowed....then his tail slowly dropped to the floor and he started sniffing around. Poor baby. I poured myself a bowl of cereal later and he came running, only to find his poor little kitteh hopes dashed yet again. Oh well. He feels better at this moment than he will in about twelve hours. Jason had a leg doctor appointment today, and since we were in the vicinity I managed to rope him into taking me to Dean and Deluca and then Crate and Barrel. I only shop at stores with "and" in the title. We came home and put Bri to bed then relaxed on the couch with some coffee. I worked on the rag rug a bit, it's coming along quite nicely. Can't wait to see what it will look like when it's done. Leigha had volleyball practice today, she's having a lot of fun with it. I am really looking forward to seeing her first game. (did you know some of those start at like eight in the morning? On a Saturday! That's just mean!)

No comments: