Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

Today is my Dad's birthday. I called him (late) after rehearsal and was apologizing for the late hour of my call when my Dad said, "That's okay. Nina called last night and the alternator on her car broke down on her way home from work. She didn't even get four blocks and it died. So today she called to say that everything was being fixed and whatnot and I said, 'Janina, aren't you forgetting something?' She said, 'Um....thanks for the alternator?'" Nice. We had a great Hype 7 rehearsal tonight. Patrick did in fact make it in, by the way, and he's fitting in really well. We did some experimental things tonight, worked on some old and new games, and talked about things. When rehearsal was over I was talking about some things with Nifer and Jen in the lobby when Julie came in, fresh from a brisk walk. We had a brief, but refreshing, conversation. I'm so lucky to have great friends with so much in common. I love hanging out with my gals!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the practices are fun. It brings another dimension into it when you're in two different troupes, because the styles and attitudes are so different.

sugarbumkin said...

I know, it's been really helpful for me. Plus, you get to do different things and play with different people. Huzzah!