Monday, September 15, 2008

High viscosity

Hype 7 had a sketch writing meeting tonight at my place. Due to business and sickness it ended up being Nifer, Joe and I. We got a few ideas banged out, some that might even end up being written. I had a sheet of paper in front of me, but when Nifer left after an hour it only had a scribble on it that indicates that, yes, my pen works. I'm just not a note taker. Jason came downstairs and we all chatted for a while, then Jason took off his leg to be more comfortable and we were laughing because it looked as though he had been horribly maimed, so he stuck his stump out and placed the leg at an angle that would have been impossible outside horrible injury if he actually had a knee there. Ah, the fun hijinks that come from having a one legged husband.

2 comments:

Nifer said...

Why, Jessica...that blog was downright viscous.

sugarbumkin said...

I know, it was so thick and sticky I could hardly tramp through it!