Friday, September 26, 2008

Quadra crap!

I took Brianna to McDonalds today to let her play in the playplace and let me work on the rag rugs while drinking a Dr. Pepper. Some parents never cease to amaze me, you know? There was a woman sitting near me, you know the type, upper middle class, couldn't stop waving at her son every five seconds...yeah. She was on the phone describing his every move to the person on the other end, and she said, "Oh, it was adorable, he spit on another kid and when I told him we don't do that, he started swaggering around!" She was laughing about it. Uh....ew. If my kid spit on another kid, they wouldn't have anything to swagger about, believe me! Tonight was the Friday night show. I showed up for warmups, and we were on stage getting revved up when I looked at the door and saw Melissa standing outside! She came to see me!!! I ran over and gave her a hug and then it was time to go backstage. We had a really great show! I got to play a mutated dna dinosaur baby in 1862. Fun! Melissa laughed so hard, it was her first improv show and she enjoyed it very much. I'm glad we did a good job for her!

No comments: