Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A room of one's own

My closet is DONE! And isn't it oh so beautiful? This is my very first walk-in closet and I negotiated with Jason to get the whole thing to myself, as it is quite small for a walk-in. He gets the garage and the shed as his own space, this is MINE. *Squee!* I do have to put in the organizer on the other side (the side I was standing in to take this pic) but that will come with time. Rome wasn't built in one day, and my closet is WAY cooler than Rome....*thinks about that statement for a second, shakes her head* So yeah. I finished what I wanted to do pretty quick today, so I spent a lot of time in the closet today (in the literal sense, you jerk) but I did go to Wal-Mart earlier to grab some foodstuffs, and ran into Melissa, Tom, and Braelyn! That was unexpected and nice. Bri and Brae (hee hee!) were so happy to see one another that they hugged overenthusiastically and fell on the ground together. Poor Braelyn hit her head on the ground pretty good, but she's okay. Went to church this evening and Shannon and I snuck to Quick Trip for drinks...felt like we were back at camp. "Hey Jess, wanna go to Wal-Mart with me?" *looks around to make sure no campers are near* "Yeah, RUN!" Nice.

5 comments:

notforthelifeofme said...

I want a pretty closet!!! :( Dang you stealing my purple!

sugarbumkin said...

I didn't steal your purple, honest! I borrowed it until such a time as we get you a pretty closet! :-D

notforthelifeofme said...

I'm holding you to that . . .

Anonymous said...

o0o0o0o00oo!!!! i LOVE purple, and i LOVE your closet.

Inky Neverwhere said...

prettyprettypretty!

But, if I were asked "Jen, would you like to spend your vacation in Rome or in Jess' closet?" I'd really have to pick Rome. There aren't enough skeezy Italian men in your closet shouting at me from across the street.