Thursday, September 4, 2008

That's what she said.

Today was interesting. I spent a whole lot more time behind the wheel than I normally do. My father in law, Bob, flew in today and I went to pick him up from the airport so he could sleep for a couple hours (he came straight from his overnight shift at the hospital he works at.) While he was sleeping I met Jen at Scooter's so I could pick up my badges for the improv festival, which starts tomorrow night. (eeeee!) I love, love, love the staff badge. It makes me giggle on the inside. Rehearsal tonight was odd, but after break it was really good. I enjoyed the choices that I made and I had a lot of fun with it. We played a couple games of dominoes and Skip Bo after, during which we had interesting political conversations peppered with frequent occurances of "That's what she said!" It's only funny in that it's really not funny. Seriously, try saying it next time someone says something completely benign like, "Well, I'm gonna go get the mail now..."

No comments: