Monday, September 29, 2008

Puddle 'o' cat

I have an online job where I answer people's questions (Thank you, Michelle!) and today I got one that really amused me. It said, "Why is Spartacus considered a hero?" My initial thought was, of course, "Because he's a snuggly-wuggly fuzzy baby!" But then I answered with the correct response which is, of course, "Spartacus was considered a hero because he was a slave who led a rebellion against an evil empire." He's been extra super cuddly today and I think it has to do with the fact that we hadn't seen him in nearly two days. Either that or because he's sleepy due to probably going through a growth spurt. *shrugs* Meh. We didn't do a whole lot today, what with the being sleepy and all, so there's not a whole lot to report. Leigha had volleyball again and when she came home she discovered another loose tooth. (unconnected to the fact that she had v-ball practice outside the timing factor) Here we go again! Oh, and P.S.-this is the first you guys get to see of my new couch and a little of the end table. You likey?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's your job?

sugarbumkin said...

I answer questions on a website called Chacha. People text asking questions and I answer them. It's really fun!