Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Here we go again!

Leigha lost another tooth today. The one on the bottom middle, next to the one she just lost. They were loose at the same time, so it's no surprise. What WAS a surprise was Leigha's note to the tooth faerie thanking her for the book and money, then asking for her to leave the movie "Camp Rock" and write back. Oh boy, here we go! I drafted a letter in reply in cursive, so she'll never know it was me. I always print....badly. Why don't I use cursive often? Well A. it cramps my hand B. Keyboard, duh. The note basically says thanks for the teeth, Camp Rock is expensive, save up for it with the money I left you. Only, you know, nicer. I rolled it up and tied it like a scroll with a short length of twine. I hope it's years before she realizes I did all this, the fact that she would write to the tooth faerie and expect a reply is so very sweet.

2 comments:

notforthelifeofme said...

Sounds like she takes after us! I remember doing that.

Do you know that mom STILL won't confess any knowledge of who the toothfairy is? That woman!

sugarbumkin said...

Remember the time you had that little composition book and you asked the tooth faerie for her phone number? The next morning was a tiny tiny note in what was clearly Daddy's handwriting. Something along the lines of "I can't, I don't have a phone." Classic!