Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Oktobreakfast

While looking through some things today I came across some old Daria videos (yes, videos) that I had taped a looooooo-ooooooooong time ago. I happily flopped on the couch and worked on my various crafty projects for Christmas while watching old episodes and laughing at how out of date the 'Fashion Club's' outfits are now. (ha ha! Late nineties babydoll shirts, nice!) That show really takes me back. Anyhow, after church tonight I went to Ihop with Elsbeth who I haven't seen in a looooong time. In fact, I think there's a picture of us....from like February. Anyhow, so I laughed at her when she unrolled her napkin and placed her silverware JUST so (look at the upper left hand corner) and she said, "What? That's how I like it." I said, "Oh, that's cute!" Then, for irony's sake I unceremoniously unrolled my napkin and basically dumped the silverware in a heap, then crumpled the napkin on top and said, "That's how I like it!" We both laughed and then she said, "You should take a picture of that. It'll be all arty and you'll probably make a million dollars and I'll be like, 'I was there!'" And that's what I did. Except for the million dollars thing.

No comments: