Sunday, October 26, 2008

Do we have to, honey?

After we went to church this morning with Aaron and Areasha, we all went out to eat some lunch. I remembered that I had to get a picture of them and said, "Ooh, you guys, get together!" Aaron made THAT face, I took the picture and we all laughed. He said, "Okay, okay, let's get a good one now." So we took another. In the second picture it ended up that Areasha was making a face. Nice. I decided to post the first one to make Aaron look like the bad guy for starting it. Heh heh heh...the power! After lunch we said goodbye and drove up I-25 to Denver. We had a little extra time so we buzzed the downtown area before heading to the airport. Nothing has changed, from the highway at least. It's still hard to believe we lived there sometimes. Not really all that long ago for that matter. Funny how everything can be the same and still so foreign to me. We flew home this evening and put the kids to bed. There's a cold front coming in, for those of you who live in KC. We had pretty good turbulence as we rode over it. Just a heads up.

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Aww, they haven't changed a bit!

Anonymous said...

lol...