Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What a twist!

Over the past week gas has dropped almost fifty cents a gallon. In case anyone from other parts of the country are wondering, we are sitting at $2.07 here. Yup, wow. Still, I can't help but feel the need to continue to conserve gas, so when Jason and I wanted drinks this afternoon, we decided to walk to the gas station. Bri always gets tired after a little while so Jason put her up on his shoulders. It was really cute. I'm trying once again to make myself like tea. So far I've found a couple kinds that I like (both contain fruit juice), but I'd really like to work up to the 5 calorie crap they have in gas stations and such so I won't want soda as much any more. If I'm successful I might try to force myself to like pasta...we'll see. It really stinks, I'm not a picky person at all, I just happen to strongly dislike two major staples of the American diet (and ketchup, but that's easily avoided.) Rehearsal was pretty fun tonight, I got to play the queen of Norway and I was ordering around Zak. Awesome. After rehearsal, Nifer, Patrick, Jen and I decided to go to Yard House for a bit. I took a picture of my martini (straight up with a twist. Martini glasses are so pretty!) and the wipes they gave us. The back of the package declares them to be "Awesome wipes!" I wouldn't know if they're awesome for the hands or not because the only people who used them were Nifer and I, and only as a joke. (tee hee!)

No comments: