Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A fork stuck in the road

I had a good day today, the weather was perfect (yay for rainy coffee/book days!) I love fall so very much. Jason and I were goofing off this afternoon and we started wrestling in the living room. Seriously, like, the girls were running around laughing and we were jokingly swatting them and each other, and at this particular moment in time, I had Jason in an arm lock. I went to "kick" him, and at that exact moment his fake leg moved forward, and I seriously kicked his fake leg. Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!!! You can see the bruise in this picture, and for a while my foot was swollen as well. Ouch. I had to go to rehearsal about five minutes after it happened so I grabbed a bag of ice and headed out the door. I did a lot of standing still on stage tonight....

No comments: