Sunday, October 5, 2008

Two adorable

Today me and my freakishly disproportionately large head (trick picture.....I hope) spent a lot of time with Jen and her cute, dainty little head. At two this afternoon she came by my place and gave me a ride to Instant Coffee Comedy Hour practice. The show is next week, yay for low key lightly rehearsed shows! We had a lot of fun, I really enjoy working with Scott which I haven't gotten to do since Antiprov, and Tim who I've really never worked with. Getting the chance to play with some new folks is just great. After, Nifer, Jen, and I went to the Westport Coffehouse. Nifer and I have been invited to participate in a sketch show and Jen is teching. We had a meeting about details and writing styles and whatnot, then a quick freeform improv session to gage everyone's personal comedy styles (to figure out who to write our sketches around and how to cast them) I think this is going to be a lot of fun. Jen and I then had a quick dinner and drove to her place where the boys (Hans and Jason) were hanging out, building robots and whatnot. (it's cute that you think I'm kidding.) They had fun chillaxin', as did the girls, as did Jen and I. Nice how that worked out. Some time Jen and I have to chillax with the girls so Jason and Hans can go out together.

No comments: