Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Save your oragami for your mommy!

I'm not the only one who's crafty in my family. Leigha got an oragami book from the library recently and has caused a small paper explosion in my living room. The white one directly above the left page of the book is a butterfly she made for Brianna. Sweet of her. I went to the doctor today to check out my foot from when I kicked Jason's fake leg. I had been concerned that I may have broken it, due to some new bruising around my toes yesterday, and wanted to make sure. The doctor looked at it and sent me to get an x-ray. She called me this afternoon to assure me that it wasn't broken or fractured, but I bruised that sucker and bruised it deep. I am really really good at injuring myself. At least I know comfortable ways to elevate my foot while sleeping. *sigh* Rehearsal was interesting tonight. We tried a different longform that I had never tried before. It ended up being pretty fun.

3 comments:

notforthelifeofme said...

Leigha made Bri a sock? Jeepers, that's nice of her! :)

BTW, everyone cracks up at the fact that Bri didn't have time to talk to me and then said she already talked to me when offered a second chance. Talk about a jerk!

Anonymous said...

I sense some boredom on your blog. Or maybe it's just me. (ohhhhh!)

Are you having trouble posting daily, or just in a lull, or is it all in my head?

sugarbumkin said...

Oh, Patrick, it is ALLLLLL you. *waves her arm and snaps* Ohhhhhhh!

No, I'm not having trouble posting daily at all, it's just that last night I didn't feel like writing much. I had ten thousand things going on at the time.

Lynette, if it makes you feel any better, Brianna had terrible morning breath when she woke up today. :-)