Monday, October 20, 2008

The word of the day is: Apple!

We went to the library today. Every time we go we take the girls (or in the case of today, just Bri. Leigha was at school when we went.) to the children's section to get books. We try to help Bri pick out books since Leigha pretty much knows what she wants and Bri can't reach all the books. Today she was having none of it. "What about this one, Bri, it's about kittens!" "No! I want to pick my own book! *grabs random book off the shelf* And I want this...*pauses to look at the cover* Frog book!" She's rotten. (and we love her and blah blah....) I found out today that my 'Aunt' Deborah reads my blog, so I'd like to give a shoutout to her, hey there! Welcome! And also, I'd like to tell her (in response to an e-mail she sent my mom that my mom forwarded to me) that yes, I love love love vintage hats. In fact, the first vintage thing I ever bought was a 1950's hat. A guy had a tub of them at a garage sale we went to when I was a kid. I think I still have the hat somewhere...white velvet with bows on the side and netting...ah! Lovely. Oh yeah, we did other stuff today.

No comments: