Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Unsupported arches

Today I saw the movie Casablanca for the first time. Loved it! Seeing old movies puts 99.7% of today's movies to shame. Remakes, endless sequels and TV shows from 30 years ago? What's that about? Yuck! You can keep your 'Land Before Time 17: Bigfoot Goes Shoe Shopping,' thank you very much. Tonights rehearsal was...eh, rehearsal. We're preparing for the Halloween show and one of the games is called "dead bodies." There are two people onstage, they 'die,' then a puppetmaster controls their words and actions. A third person will enter about halfway through. It's really fun to see the puppetmaster control the people, especially since we all know they are very much alive and concious. There are ghosty orbs in the picture as well, but when I pointed it out everyone was like, "It's dust." Like I didn't know that. I reject your reality and substitute it with my own, and I choose to believe they are faeries. Take that.

No comments: