Monday, May 5, 2008

Angerlust

Got my hair cut today, yay! I had been growing it out to undo the damage I did to it last year, dyeing it repeatedly and whatnot. (that's not to say I WON'T dye it this year, tee hee....) It feels soooooo good to have short hair again. My hair is really really really thick and curly so it's like growing your own sweater. Bearable in the winter, not so much in the summer. This afternoon Jason and I worked on the kitchen. He cleaned out the cabinets and repaired things, I did a nifty job of contact papering the shelves. Sometimes we remind me of a couple from the 1950's. Mr. and Mrs. Nuclear Family. The girls and I planted some pumpkin seeds in seedling planters today. Hopefully we'll have nice big homegrown jack-o-lanterns this fall. This evening I went to an undisclosed location and participated in mysterious goings-on. It was a lot of fun. (P.S.-the previous sentence will self destruct after you read this. Oh, and in case you re-read this, it regenerates then self destructs again. It's on a loop.)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

A. Cute hair!
2. Pick one!

sugarbumkin said...

B.Thank you! :-D
3.*grin, wink*

Anonymous said...

This title makes me giggle!

sugarbumkin said...

That's interesting, because it made me both titter and chortle.

Anonymous said...

You typed "tit" (hee hee)

sugarbumkin said...

*points to your first comment* So did you! *chortles furiously*