Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Yarrrr!!!


This is a hand drawn map to my house gone horribly, horribly awry. See if you can tell at exactly what point I took over the pencil....So anyway, today Tiffany called and said she got an au pair position in Germany! A whole year! She's so very excited and I'm excited for her. Guess who's going to get her passport renewed...We decided a victory lunch was in order so we went to Jerusalem Cafe together, then went to Arizona Trading Company, followed by the Westport Coffeehouse, then we ogled the cute animals at City Pets. Much fun. I'm going to miss her. Before we set out for downtown I had helped her address some graduation invites and she gave Brianna a pirate hat, eyepatch, and sword from a pirate themed birthday she had had. Ironic considering that tonight at church Shannon was trying to describe to Natasha where I lived and started drawing the above map, and then I couldn't help myself and freaked it up. I tend to do that.

1 comment:

Spark*Life said...

Aww. I will miss you too!!! (Don't forget to send me pictures!) ;)