Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Two men and a little lady

I was asked to sing this week, so tonight after our "class" (We hung out and talked instead of delving into Psalms...ooh, we're delinquents!) was music practice. My good friend Alanna (who came by the house for the first time today and thought it was fabulous) is singing with me this week, and was faced with the usual dilemma: What to do with two month old baby Kennedy during practice? Fortunately Mike and Kyle were there (Mike is the sound booth guy and has been previously featured as "death" in my blog, Kyle is his roommate.) and are good about being helpful with the kiddos. Kyle was feeding her just before we all got started, it was so sweet. I wish I could have gotten a picture of that. There's just something cute about guys holding babies, especially tiny ones.

No comments: