Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Wardrobe Malfunction


Scott (remember Antiprov?) came to Hype 7 rehearsal tonight to help us work on a few things. Improvisers have certain words and phrases that bug them sometimes. Scott's trigger word is "Actually." He says it's a completely unnecessary verbal hesitation, and Jen pointed out that it can lead to subtle denial of your scene partner's suggestions, which is a huge no no in improv. This is a picture of Scott throwing colored pencils at anyone who said the word "actually." I believe my count was three. Not bad compared to some. Jason needed his airport security badge renewed today so Bri and I came along for the ride so he could take the class required to renew it, and I could kill time at shops I normally don't get to go to. We had lunch, then went straight to a doctor's appointment to check up on his diabetes. He's doing great, by the way. (Go Jason!) We've moved from the kitchen to the basement, fixing up stuff. It's going to be so amazing when we get it finished. I can't believe we're going to have two living areas! This place is so fantastic.

No comments: