Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Waxing poetic

This afternoon I got my eyebrows waxed for the very first time. I don't even pluck, fyi. This morning I helped put together some craft things for VBS, which is next week. The kids are just going to love it. We're doing a flip flop craft, which is my personal favorite. I went directly from there to the cosmetology school where I met up with Tiffany. She got her bangs trimmed then we both got manicures and eyebrow waxes. She paid $15, I paid $12. Nice, huh? I told Jason the amount and he just said, "Is that good?" He doesn't get it. I hate it when I tell him I got a fantastic deal on something and tell him the amount and he says, "Is that good?" It's one of those guy things I just hate. I wouldn't brag if I got a bad deal, or even regular price! Nurr! I feel really restless right now. I know I just got back from North Carolina, but my feet are just itching to wander. I swear I would be the happiest Nomad in Christendom.

No comments: