Friday, May 9, 2008

Run, Nifer!

This evening Nifer came over to practice with me for our upcoming Fluffer Nutter show in June. I told her to come by around eight, which is the girl's bedtime. Poor thing never knew what was coming. She walked in the house and I was on the phone with Tiffany, and Leigha and Brianna start cornering her, and in their heads if someone is over past their bedtime they MUST be spending the night, (What could possibly happen after they go to bed, after all?) so they started asking if she was going to sleep in their room and such. I think the girls would have jumped on her and started wearing down her defenses with hugs if I hadn't gotten there just in time to rescue her. Jason was outside cleaning his car out, I was her only defense. In case you're wondering, our practice was very disjointed....we were both distracted by various things, not the least of which is the fact that my basement echoes pretty bad. I can't wait to get that carpet in.

1 comment:

notforthelifeofme said...

Possibly one of the funniest pictures yet!