Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Corporate licking policy

Here's a picture of everyone from H7 licking Tiffany. No, I'm not kidding. (I'm sorely tempted to let that be the end of this blog posting......I can't do it!) Today we got the carpet installed in the basement (yesss!!!) which is fantastic. I was going to post a picture of the girls dragging each other across the floor (that's what you do in a newly carpeted room when there's no furniture, didn't you know?) but in all the pictures their shirts had creeped up from rubbing on the floor and I don't want any sickos going, "Ooh, child flesh!" So no, you can't see their cuteness. Thanks for ruining cute for everyone, pedophiles, I hope you're proud of yourselves. Well, no, I really don't. So, yeah, new carpet, sweet! Rehearsal tonight was deliriously fun, everyone seemed crazy out of their mind with nervous energy. I don't know why, but it made all our scenes and games super heightened which was cool. We played our favorite game, "Corporate training video" that we made up (even if someone else does it, we don't know about it and therefore came up with it on our own even if it might already exist, therefore it is ours in that respect.) and one of the topics suggested was "company licking policy." (must have come from the crazy vibe we were riding.) Basically it just degenerated into "everybody lick Tiffany."

1 comment:

Spark*Life said...

Yeah, I know have carnal knowledge of everyone's tounge.