Tuesday, May 20, 2008

What beautiful weather we're having

Today was a gorgeous day. Perfect temperature (yeah, I don't know if I'm going to explain what's going on in this picture, it's too good.) sunny, just the perfect amount of humid. Mmm. I've been getting the ground ready since I realized that "crap, those pumpkins have to go somewhere..." and I think I'm going to plant them tomorrow. Hopefully we'll have some success! This morning Jason and I went to a doctor's appointment for his leg. Part of his artificial leg was recalled. Seriously. We go a letter in the mail and they recalled a part. This has never happened to him and he's had the leg all his life. Luckily it looks good so far so I don't know that they'll have to rip it apart to get to it and replace it, he's only had this leg for a few months now. After the appointment we went to the park for Leigha's class picnic. I can't believe there are only two days left of school! She's going to go into the THIRD grade!! Brianna was upset when we left and wondered why we were leaving Leigha at the park. In her mind "because the school day isn't over" isn't a good enough reason. This evening brought Hype 7 practice, which is where I got the above shot of Zak and Nifer. (Okay, all I'm going to say is that he's not about to spank her, if that's what you were thinking.) Everyone seemed to be lost in their own worlds tonight so it was a little scattered, but still a lot of fun. I got to deliver a good line during a scene in which we were in a deli, post apocalypse, of course, and Tiffany was a ghost. She came and put her hand in front of my face and said, "You see? You can see right through my hand!" And I came back with, "Yeah, and apparently on the other side of your hand chips are a dollar ninety-nine." Jen and I grabbed a coffee and vented some frustrations afterward, it felt good to listen and get a couple things off my chest. I needed that.