Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!

Just in case some of you heathens were wondering, this is what the inside of a church looks like. Our church switched from one to two services today, causing mild confusion. Jason and I are involved in music. He's the bass player, and I sing on a regular basis, but not every week. This week we arrived early so he could do music, we sat through the first service, then Sunday school, but were unsure if we were going to stay after the music during the second service (there was a potluck after the second service....FYI, church people can COOK!) but during the shuffle between Sunday school and second service, Jarod (music leader) asked if I could put the song words up on the big screen. That solved that dilemma. Normally I can't take a picture during service, so I used my superior height gained by the booth to my advantage and took this shot during the sermon. I hung out with Melissa this afternoon (yay!) which was great, I had missed her so much! We had coffee and conversation, and I brought her to the house to see what we'd done with it, since it was completely in the raw last time, and she hardly recognized it. In a good way. Jason and I hit Home Depot this evening to pick up weed killer and such things. He mowed the lawn for the very first time today. It looks fantastic!

1 comment:

notforthelifeofme said...

Yay for finding the cord!