Saturday, May 24, 2008

The Visitings

Today Michelle and I took the girls exploring yet again. We walked to some shops we had been unable to hit yesterday. Fayetteville is a really charming town, I'm really enjoying it here. We went to a paint your own pottery place after lunch today. Every time I go to one I paint a tile commemorating the experience because I really only go to those when I'm traveling. Someday it would be cool to incorporate them into a piece of furniture or my kitchen. We took a breather this afternoon, played with the dogs and watched a movie, then went right back out again. We came back downtown to watch the movie "The Visitor" at the local movie theater, The Cameo (which is awesome, by the way.) It was a really great movie, I highly recommend it. Leigha thought it was really sad and I explained a few things to her about what was going on and such. Brianna fell asleep, poor thing. She looked so cute splayed out over the armrest of the theater seat. Must go now, it's late and I'm typing this in a coffee shop. G'night, y'all!

No comments: