Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Blame it on the snow

I've been thinking a lot about what to do, blogwise, when the year ends. This is, if you didn't know, a once a day photo blog for the 366 days of 2008. As in once December 31st rolls around, it's OVER, suckah! I have really enjoyed doing the photo blog thing, but once a day gets a bit exhausting (especially if, like this last summer, I'm in rural Minnesota driving around searching for WiFi for the laptop) so here it is: I'm going to continue photo blogging, but not every single day. I will also post multiple pictures if I am so inclined. There have been several days when one picture didn't cut it, but that's the limit I had set, so yeah. As of New Year's, you can jump on over to my other blog (http://sugarbumkin.blogspot.com) and continue to keep informed on what's going on in my happy little world. Okay, so, today I was looking at Craigslist and discovered that some people were giving away the leftovers from an Estate sale for free, so Jason and I went to the house and loaded up on some neat stuff. There were some vintage clothes, fabric, and a few handy items like gardening tools. Score! We also found another ice scraper, which will be especially useful since we got about six inches last night and it's still snowing. After rehearsal tonight Jen and I went to Yard House to chat. It's good to have an awesome friend like her. We can talk about anything and she really listens to me. Most of my other friends who are that close to me live far away (boo hoo!) So, yeah. Jen, I appreciate the crap out of you!

No comments: