Thursday, December 18, 2008

My hair has whiplash?

Whupps! Guess who forgot her camera today? Yup, me! I think it's kind of cool in an ironic sort of way, because just a few days into this blog I had forgotten to take any pictures until late and I took one of.....well, I forget. Go back to January, it's there. So it's kind of a neat little bookend as the blog winds down. Enjoy my "I'm sheepish and trying to look cute about it" pic. I had to run to the fabric store today. I was sewing a present for my mom yesterday and bent the needle on my machine, so I had to get more. If anyone wants a good fish hook, though, go ahead and call me, I'll give you the old one. Due to the massive amounts of ice I had Jason drive me to rehearsal tonight, and since I didn't need my keys, I completely spaced grabbing my purse (ohhhh, thaaaaaat's why she forgot her camera) so it felt very odd going to rehearsal (which was loads of fun, especially when I trekked across the parking lot for a Mountain Dew in my insubstantial shoes. Yay dedication!) and then Wal-Mart, after Jason picked me up, without my purse. It makes a gal feel naked to be out in public with no purse! Unless, maybe, you're one of those girls who is like, "pfft, I got my keys and my wallet, whatever." Weird.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"pfft, I got my keys and my wallet, whatever." ~Jewels
P.S. Also add in the word phone.