Saturday, December 13, 2008

I like hot things, sir, but you don't fit the bill. In your face.

The subject line is a line of song I sang tonight during the game "musical improv." Musical improv is so much fun, I'd really like to try it during longform sometime. Oh to have the talent of Jill Bernard......as if I'm the only one to have ever thought those words. Tonight I did the 'Red Rubber Ball' show at the Imp, it's basically whoever's available and up for it get together and do a couple longforms. At nine was Hype 7 (with free hot chocolate. Woo!) Both shows were fun and pretty good quality too, I'd say. I got a couple complements on some characters I had played (specifically a lady who flipped out over the fact that a McDonald's employee offered her fries and a wine swilling lady who always entered buildings via the window) which is always cool. I like specific comments because it tells you what the audience liked and want to see more of. Jason brought the girls to the first show and Brianna brought Rosalina as well. Earlier in the day the girls and I had run out to the mall because I was out of hair junk and had a coupon for a specific shop that happens to carry my brand of hair junk. Brianna had brought Rosalina then, too, and when we got out of the car she pulled the doll out of the car and said, "Oof. You're getting heavy!" Silly duckling.

No comments: