Sunday, December 28, 2008

Mum's the word

Isn't my mommy the purdiest? Her so cuuuuute! Today we celebrated Christmas with my folks and Lynette. Leigha oh so conveniently just HAPPENED to find only her and Brianna's presents when we first began opening things, and was disappointed to find toward the end that all the rest belonged to Jason and I. Funny how that works. At one my maternal grandparents, Uncle Scott, Aunt Susan, cousins Kate and Zak, Uncle Jacque and Aunt Laurie all showed up and we had a 'New Year's' party. We had snacky foods, played games, and told stories. My family has some of the best stories of all time, seriously. There's a trivia game we play at family reunions to see if you can match which person said or did this or that. It's fun! My mom gave me the Christmas newsletter today and I read through it. Much to my amusement, my dad actually plugged a link to this blog in it. If you're a family member who was lead to this blog from the newsletter, hey, what's up? Oh yeah, and why haven't you commented to let me know you're reading this? Sneaky, sneaky! After everyone had gone home the girls and I watched Mamma Mia! with Lynette and my mom. It was a really cute, super fun movie, I enjoyed it. Oh yeah, and while they were doing that, Jason totally smoked my dad at Wii golf in the other room.

No comments: