Monday, December 22, 2008

Let's get together, yeah yeah yeah!

This is Ed, Pete, Scott, and Trish at the Kansas City improv community's get together tonight at McCoys. We had a blast getting together and hanging out as a group, and a lot of people came! Tom Farnan came in from Los Angeles this evening and had Jen drive him straight to Westport from the airport. Nice! I'm so glad I got to go. The bulk of today was spent with Jason and the girls. We did some cleaning and watched some TV, but mostly we just hung out together. I love days when we all get to just chill together like that. My family is awesome.

2 comments:

TBinKC said...

And those would be looks of bemused shock on our faces as Ed talks about his freako bizarre day's events.

sugarbumkin said...

Ha ha, I know! I thought about saying something about it, but then figured it wasn't something I really wanted to retell in my blog, since it's not my place. I love that I have a picture to commemorate the event, however. :-D