Monday, December 29, 2008

You owe me an IOU

In the stockings my mom had prepared for us yesterday was a post it note that said "Admit one to Despereaux" Today she made good on her post its. (I like post its. You can trust them.) The movie was really cute, we enjoyed it. I love how in this picture everyone knew I was taking it, but the girls are too fixated on the popcorn in front of them to care. (FYI-it looks dark, but I assure you I took this picture BEFORE the movie started, not during.) After the movie we drove around looking at Christmas lights then took Lynette back to her place. We put the girls to bed and Jason called to make sure we were good on our flights and he was told, "Oh yeah. There's no way you're getting on a flight tomorrow." Um......okay......so we checked online to see what else we could do, what kind of funky connection we could make (Reno-Chicago-Kansas City? Or perhaps through Portland? Arrgh!) when we noticed how cheap the flights from Reno-Vegas-Kansas City were. So he called again and they told him, "Oh yeah, your flight looks great. No worries." Wait, what? Give us information that is accurate and trustworthy, please. So it looks like tomorrow should be okay....now let's see if we can pack all these gifts into the two carry on suitcases we brougth with us.......

No comments: