Sunday, December 14, 2008

Wild party, man!

Today after church Alanna and her crew came over for lunch. The kids tore up the basement while Alanna and I had a nice quiet coffee upstairs and chatted. It was lovely! Jason was cleaning out the shed so he can move some things from the garage to the shed, which will give us enough room for the garage to house one car, yay! Too bad we don't have openers yet. Next year perhaps. At least until then he'll be able to fix cars and change oil in the comfort of not snow. At four we all went to Braelyn's 2nd birthday party! It was so cute, she stared at us like we were all idiots when we were trying to get her to blow out the candles in her cupcake. One of her gifts was a princess dress up set, which Brianna got very excited about. She pointed at one of the corners of the box and exclaimed, "Those are the SHOES!!!" After the party Jason went to a football watch party while I came home and put the girls to bed. My body has been trying to come down with something for about four days now and I'm finally giving it permission to feel yucky, at long as I'm better by Tuesday night. I only accept planned viruses.

No comments: