Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Jigsaw

Two days before Christmas....how did that happen? I mean, really, how? Jason and I got a few last minute preparations out of the way today and took a short trip to the library, and that's about it. It's hard to find motivation to do anything outside the house when it's so dreary and midwestern outside. Not to mention the crazed hordes of shoppers out there. There's a reason I start my shopping in March, people. Practice was uber low key tonight. Cerrome and Zak weren't there and Nifer dropped out of H7, so Jen, Patrick, Joe and I got together to talk about what's going down. I'm really excited by a few of the things we talked about, the changes we're going to make and whatnot. We did a lot of talking and a little rehearsing, then called it a night.

No comments: