Friday, December 26, 2008

Grussgott, y'all!

Happy Boxing day, everyone! Show those nun puppets who's boss! Today was uber happy. I got to see my Tiffanytiff for the first time in like seven months! She's back in town visiting the folks for Christmas. It was so great to see her! We met up for sushi and perused the mall, then I bought her some Starbucks and we came back to my place so we could talk unimpeded by mad shoppers out for blood. She told me stories from Germany, I showed her around my place (we had just moved in before she left), it was really nice. After she left I started sewing furiously with my new toy. (Ahh, it's awesome! Love it!) I found the cutest pattern for a wraparound dress with a circle skirt for Bri. She's going to just adore it, I can't wait to finish it and see what she thinks. I couldn't play any Guitar hero until Jason came home since we accidentally left the Wii power cord at the airport yesterday, but that's all right. After the girls went to bed we quickly began rectifying the situation. I don't like World Tour as much as the last one, they super simplified some of the songs and they got rid of the fun quotes and put up lame "helpful hints" between songs. Blecch. The good news is I can still play Midori. I love her, she's adorable!

No comments: